The week in review

Greetings, readers!

I'm recapping achievements of any size for this week, as a self pep-talk for whatever is ahead:

-Completed major Ikea purchases:


-Maintained multiple conversations in German, my version of German anyways.
-Gave (accurate) directions to a tourist when asked.
-Asked for directions in German from a local when lost; found my way without internet connection.
-Registered for frequent shopper cards online, in German. (Love me some Tchibo and DM!)
-Got more familiar with my neighborhood:


-Discovered pretty stuff near this intersection:






Visited a court house with amazing Art Nouveau style, called 'Jugendstil' in German:





And finally, for any Pearson people reading this, below is the very same image used for Belk/Borden Human Biology, 1e! I saw this while walking down Karl Marx Allee. It's for an insurance/bank ad... I recognized it right away as I art edited this edition in 2008. Bizarre!






Comments

Popular Posts