Let it snow!

Overnight we went from sunny, dry and cold to SNOW. What a wonderful way to awaken. It's thankfully still sunny, but distinctly glistening outside. And what a treat to explore our Stadtpark when it's covered in snow.

I really enjoyed my daily walk through this winter wonderland. I passed tons of kids on sleds, being pulled by their parents. There was one area full of delighted kids going down the hill on their sleds. Very happy campers.

Here is the view from our porch:



Now here's the park, with the pond frozen over. All very still and peaceful. Snow has a lovely way of muffling sounds:





Looking up in the trees:

I like seeing my favorite little sculpture during different seasons:


 Walking through the neighborhood:




Wishing you all a toasty New Year's Eve! Cheers from Berlin...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts