Nature is nurture

It's always wise to step away from the hectic hustle and bustle of city life, and walk amongst trees and flowers. We got a chance to do that again yesterday and I was pretty excited about flower photography with special guests: butterflies, bees, and frogs!

Here are the best shots of the day:










The plants are thriving there; they are as tall as I am!



Some of these more rural houses are pretty cute too:


In the late afternoon, we went out to charming cafe on the Mellensee.


It's right on the water, so one couple finished up coffee/cake and hopped right into this boat and paddled away! Glad I took a pic of the boat before it was gone...


When I got home, I completed a sock monkey for someone special who should hopefully arrive soon:



Comments

  1. What a lovely sock doll for the little one we're all eagerly awaiting. Love your flowers and nature snaps. They take me away on a little journey into beauty. Thinking of you all the time, marking off the days with you--from afar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts